Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Not Alone....

Alone! I sit by the fire,
on a chilly winter night  and I remember
the season, the weather,
the moment we first met...
and from that very moment I knew...
you were going to be a special someone in my Life...

Next when I met you,
you had already entered my heart...
Making me feel very important
Gradually we came close, sharing each other's secrets,
laughing and crying in rewards and regrets!!
Helping each other in life's hurdles,
sometimes fighting like kids and pulling each other's legs...

You always went off your way to tell me,
that I was not alone on Life's path..
Praising me in my achievements,
encouraging me in my failures
and to name a few-Your friendly hug when I was blue...

Though physically we are far apart,
the moment I think about you,
I find you right next to me...
guiding me, comforting me and telling me that ,
I'm 'not alone'...

No comments:

Post a Comment