Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hum Tum

Hum: Why not?
Tum: What if?

Hum:Tomorrow never comes!!
Tum: If tomorrow comes!

Hum: What next?
Tum: When will?

Hum:This is too much
Tum:We can't really measure

Hum:So no Point!
Tum: What's the point?

Hum: Is that so?
Tum: What shall be?

Hum: I'm going!
Tum: When will u come?

Hum:Whatever
Tum:Its authentic

Hum: Seriously
Tum: Joking

Hum: that's it then...
Tum: so be it....


and the argument continues................opposites .........sheer opposites............but opposites attract they say ......the argument continues and will continue still they are together...........HUM-TUM

1 comment:

  1. Always when you and I fight
    I try to make you laugh
    Til everything's forgotten
    I know you hate that too..the fight will continue..
    But You and I..I and you will always be forever together..
    Shilps

    ReplyDelete